Overnight pet sitting in your home. Guaranteed 12 hours (usually 6pm-6am).
Providing potty and play time, feeding, water and medication administration. Plenty of time for snuggles, loving care, and attention they deserve. Perfect for the Senior pet, pets with Medical issues or those with separation anxiety. One of the benefits of overnights, is the ability to house sit at the same time.
Reports include a brief note, report card of activities (potty, walk, water available, treats given ,etc) and a picture after arrival and initial potty and feed, before bed and again in the morning.
Some of the safety standards we adhere to include:
- Pet Care Specialist who are background checked and extensively trained.
- Leash loop around wrist and tight grip with one hand throughout entire walk. No retractable leashes are used.
- Avoiding open garage doors, open fences, people and other dogs while walking.
- Double checking house is secure (locked, alarm armed, etc) when we leave.
- Bringing in mail, trash cans, leaving on lights while you are gone.