1. Try and fit a long walk in Thursday morning so your housebound hound is tired and you can then concentrate on getting ready for Turkey Day.
2. When guests arrive throughout the day leash your dog(s) up or block the front door so they don't have the opportunity to escape.
3. If you have young guests coming over make sure they understand the rules when it comes to your dog. Either supervise them or have your dog stay in a room if your dog doesn't like little kids.
4. Treat your dog to a frozen turkey kong or a special treat from the pet store. If you feed your dog some turkey make sure it is cooked all the way and there is no bones in it.
5. If your dog seems stressed with all the activity, put him in a quiet room with either the TV on or the radio