Living in Omaha Ne limits us dog parents to what we can do with our dogs during the hot summer months, there are no beaches or mountains but dogs can still have fun in the sun with us.
Here are some ideas that most everyone can do with their fur babies......
These chicken pops are easy to make and will help cool your dogs down during these long summer days.
2 Chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (or how ever much you have on hand)
2 cups Water
1 tablespoon dried Parsley
1. Divide your cooked and chopped chicken among the disposable cups, about 1/4 cup of chicken in each.
2. In a small bowl mix the water and dried parsley.
3. Divide the water mixture among the disposable cups, about 1/2 cup in each.
4. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
5. Run warm water around the mold to remove the popsicle.
Make 4 chicken pops.