1. Chill out at a park-bundle up and grab a tennis ball, leash, some snacks and a delicious bone and go enjoy one of Omaha's many parks with your housebound hound
2. Attend the Omaha Canine Carnival this Sunday at the Omaha National Guard Armory
3. Go out to eat with your pooch (patio seating and well behaved leashed dogs allowed) weather permitting 50s-60s this weekend or go through a drive through at Starbucks or Freddy's and get your pup a free snack
4. For our couch potatoes (humans and hounds) enjoy spending the afternoon on the couch watching football, but first stop by Long Dog Fat Cat or 3 Dog Bakery and get your hound a special long lasting treat to occupy him while you relax.
5. Drive to a different neighborhood in a different part of town or just down the street and walk your dog. Fall is the best time of year to be outside with your housebound hound. Now go do something different!